The FortressThe Fortress -Main House Sleeps 4 to 16 people;
Converted limestone barn, used as a Fortress against Indian raids in 1800's; a wonderful vacation home rich with history. Three open loft bedroom areas upstairs each has a queen, 1 full bath upstairs. Downstairs 2 & ½ baths, 2 master bedrooms each has 1 king bed & a full bath (gun slotted rock walls surround a Jacuzzi bathtub in one) 2 double futon sofa beds. Rock fireplace, 52" satellite TV/DVD, stereo, cypress kitchen cabinets, 2 dining tables with a cactus chandelier, patio with chairs, BBQ grill. The Fortress can be rented alone or together with our other cabins..
• 5 large bedroom areas and 3 & 1/2 baths.
• 2 kings, 3 Queens, 2 futons under beds
• 2 Downstairs master bedrooms; each has 1 king bed & 1 full bath
• 3 Upstairs loft bedroom areas each has a queen bed, with a full bath between 2 of them.
• 1 double futon sofa beds in living room
• Large open living room with rock fireplace, dining/kitchen area
• Kitchen has refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, oven, stove
• Central H&A, 52” Satellite TV/DVD, stereo, washer & dryer, phone
• 1 charcoal BBQ grill
• Campfire Ring on property in common area for cabins & house (bring fire wood)
• Shallow wading for kids plus 10 ft deep with rope swing
• Swim, fish & play on ¼ mile of Sabinal River front
• Just outside of Utopia, Texas; walking distance to stores & cafes
• Pets Accepted ( $10.00 each pet per night )
• Swimming pool for guests
$575 per night Peak Season
$450 per night Off Peak Season
$10.00 extra for each additional person over 16
Lodging tax not Included in Rates
Click a photo below to see a larger version